6.26.2011

San Francisco 2011

Tristan's company wanted him to come to San Francisco to work from the office for the week.  He was going to be training people on the ins and outs of his job.  I got permission from my company to also work from San Francisco for the week.  How convenient for us!!  I would visit several of the rehab units in the downtown area.  The best reason for both of us to be in CA for the week was to visit our new nephew, Jakob Claron Manfred Mueller, who was born on June 10th.

He is an adorable baby and he slept most of the time we were at the house. It was great to visit with Kim and Andreas in CA before they move to Texas later this year.
On Wednesday night we went to the San Francisco Giants game (Tristan's company had a game night).  They played the Minnesota Twins. It was a super cold night at the game so we left half way through...but the Giants were ahead.
I found a wonderful Bakery that we went to several times during the week.
Here is the winning sign of the week.  I took this shot with my phone while visiting one to the facilities.  The sign was taken down shortly after and a new sign was put up (grammar corrected).

No comments: