9.22.2008

It is my sad duty....


It is my sad duty to acknowledge the passing of my father in law. It is with a heavy heart that I look back on the short time that he has been a part of my life. I have felt honored to have been accepted as part of the family. In his last few minutes here he was able to once more open his eyes to see himself surround by his family, his wife, sibling, and his children. All of them were present for him to see once more. His passing has been expected for some time, though not unexpected it has left all of us yearning to have him part of our lives still. There will be a viewing Wednesday evening at the Larkin Mortuary in Salt Lake City, Utah from 6pm-8 pm. Thursday morning at 9:45 am-10:45 am there will be a viewing at the wardhouse on 2nd Ave and J Ave in Salt Lake City, UT followed by his funeral service at 11 am. There are not enough words to rightly express our sorrow in his passing. Husband, Father, and Friend, you will be truly missed. On the evening breeze each evening we will hear your words of encouragement and love carried on its soft wings as we close our eyes to once more remember you. You are my Hero! May the Lord welcome you home in to His final embrace.

Tristan

2 comments:

Christie C said...

I'm sorry, Tristan...

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to both of you. I hope you have been able to feel peace.