2.03.2009

Visiting Amy & Brooks

My friends, Amy & Brooks Snow, live in Roosevelt, UT and I went to visit them (Amy and I were roommates in Boston for 3 years). It has been over a year since I last went out to their house so Janna and I were going to head out. In a turn of events it ended up just being me, which was fine. I had seen Amy and Brooks a couple times since I last visited but it was always quick moments in time where we did not get to talk. This was our chance to catch up on just about everything! I need to go back more often. They are great people!


Baby Shower for Amy...
Amy had a baby shower the weekend after I went to visit. She is expecting a girl (to be named Claire). I asked her if she has any boy names picked up as a backup...they don't. I told her the story and about my nephew Asa. Until Asa was born everyone thought he was going to be a girl and his name was going to be Asa. That all quickly changed when he arrived.
Amy, just have it as a backup...just in case.

No comments: