7.14.2009

Nieces and Nephews

For Father's Day 2009, I decided to that for my brother's gift I would take pictures of their children without them knowing and give them a picture(s). I had a ton of fun running around with the kids taking pictures on their terms. Next time I should try candy...I hear it works well with kids (but then I would have to deal with drool). I still need to take pictures of David's 5 girls while there are in SLC and I will post them in a couple of weeks.
Here are of shots:
Zachary (age 1) - son of Aaron and Jaime
Caden (7 months) - son of Daniel and Becky

Caley (age 1) - daughter of Daniel & Becky


Casey (age 8) - daughter of Becky & Daniel

Asa (17 months old)- son of Matthew and Cassandra

Isaiah (age 7) - son of Kerry & Quentin

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

you did a great job! what a cute idea!