10.31.2009

2 months later

I can hardly believe that it has been two months since we last posted anything here. There has been so much going on...probably to the point of being overwelming. There are so many pictures I could post that I can't post any right now. Here is a list of things that have happened since the beginning of August:

We went camping at Tanner Flats (little cottonwood canyon) in the middle of August and ended up in a hail storm. I think it was the coldest weekend of the summer. In fact, at the top of the canyon, they received a couple inches of snow. After it warmed up on Saturday we went on a great hike to Catherine's Pass. It was an adventurous weekend.

We went to watch the sunset at Antelope Island.

I decided to go back to school. I am going to at Salt Lake Community College working towards another degree (this will be my third). This time, Physical Therapy Assistant.

On September 22nd we celebrated the life of my father. A few of us (Kerry, Matthew, Casandra & Asa) took the afternoon to hike to Blanche Lake (Big Cottonwood Canyon). It is a hike that I once did with Dad. It was hard but rewarding.

Tristan and I decided to buy a house. We will be moving in December.

Mom was in charge of the Gappmayer family reunion this year. She was very good and recruiting Tristan and I to help. It was a great reunion!! Mom did an amazing job teaching all of us about our ancestors. We had a large Bounce House for the kids (and kids at heart). Tristan made a ton of smoked pulled pork (it was so good).

We celebrated Tristan's Birthday on September 26th at Bandit's (our favorite Park City restaurant).

Jaime and I ran in the Canyonlands, The Other Half, half marathon (13.1 miles). This was Jaime's first half marathon and she did awesome!

I know that I am missing some things...just know that we are doing well and weathering all that life throws our way.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys have been busy. We are so excited about the house. Can't wait to help you move!!

Amy said...

Oh my so much has happened. It sounds like I need to call you soon and get all of the scoop.