10.06.2011

Introducing Baby Moore

Mason Tristan Kekoa Moore
Born - September 29, 2011
Weight - 6 lb 14 oz
Height - 19 in

It is hard to believe that it has already been a week since Mason came into our life. He caught by surprise when he decided to come 2 1/2 weeks early. We are so happy to have Mason with us even though sleep is hard to come by. The number one advice that we were given was to sleep while the baby sleeps but I believe that is easier said that done. Tristan is an amazing father. It is fun to watch him with Mason.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes we have received.
First photo shoot
First Bath
Ready to go home
Riley and Mason meet for the first time!
Mason was on the Billibed for 4 days.
Peaceful Mason
He has a very strong grip :)
We love our little boy!

4 comments:

thack said...

So, so, so sweet! Congratulations!!

jefferies said...

He is So tiny and cute! Wow! Congratulations!
I highly recommend "The Happiest Baby on the Block" to help with sleep. We checked out the dvd from the library with our last baby and it was a life saver! I wish I had known about it with all my babies!
Enjoy!!! :-P

Maren B said...

Wow, congratulations! Hope all goes well.

Neika Boulter said...

I am so in love with everything about him!! But I super love his name, and his HAIR! WOW! I cannot wait to meet this precious bundle!
Luv you guys!